Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 11: Farmers Markets

Since I've been talking about eating the past couple of days, I thought today I'd take some time to be thankful for one of my favorite places to get our food, the farmers market.



We are lucky enough to live in walking distance to our local farmers market - something I'm very thankful for.  We stop by almost every Sunday on our way home from church to pick up our produce for the week. So convenient and so yummy! :)



I love all the bright, beautiful colors!  And there's something about the rich, earthy smell of the veggies and the warm, sweet smell of the fruit that makes everything seem extra delicious at the market.



Like I mentioned yesterday, I love knowing where my food is coming from and I love that I get to be able to support our community and local farms.  I encourage everyone to visit their local farmers market, you won't regret it! :)




No comments: