Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nail: Silver Crackle

Yayyyyy!!  Avon finally has the Mosaic Nail Polish in new beautiful glittery colors!  I've been waiting patiently for these to come.  :)  

Here's my first mani with the silver.



I super love these mosaic/crackle polishes.  They are a quick, easy way to add some flare to a plain color.  I've already ordered another one in blue.  ;)  This look makes me think of some underwater.... palace?  Yea, I bet mermaids would like this color combo. ;)

Here's what I used:
Base Coat: Aqua Fantasy by Avon (new formula - now called Sea Breeze)
Mosaic: Mosaic Mica by Avon
Top Coat: L.A. Colors

Hope you enjoy!

PS.  Does anyone else find it impossible to take good pictures of their nails?  I took like 207,384 shots before I ended up with the one above.  What are your tricks!??  I need some pointers!


No comments: