Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Glorious Day

There is a certain Casting Crowns song that has been popping up around me lately.  We sang it in church on Sunday and it was on the radio when I got in the car yesterday morning and now I can't get it out of my head.  :) 

This particular song actually brought tears to my eyes on Sunday.  I think it was because I'm absolutely horrible at giving myself grace, but when I sing this song it forces me to speak about the grace I've received and what Christ has done for me.  

For. Me. 

I try really hard not to say stuff I don't mean or believe.  So when I sing this song, I'm confessing to myself that I actually believe He loved ME, He saved ME, and He justified ME.  Whether I feel I deserve it or not.  And that is such an amazing wonderful thing. God's grace and love is so huge and beyond my understanding.  But every now and then I catch a glimpse of it and it blows me away.  I guess I'm trying to say that this song does that to me.  Blows me away with a glimpse of God's unconditional love.  And so I wanted to share that with you.  Maybe you will catch a glimpse too.  :)







Enjoy friends.  Be blown away by God's love today.


:)





No comments: