Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

Holy Cow!!!! Two weeks since I've posted??? Where have I been!!!

Well,  it all started with my birthday.  Which kept me super busy and hvaing lots of fun and I just decided I wanted to enjoy it and be in the moment and write about it a couple of days later.... I am still planning to do a separate post on it if I ever get my act together.  ;)



Then it really went downhill that weekend on a spontaneous day trip to New York that turned into a whole weekend trip when our car broke down.  Yes, I DEFINITELY want to tell you about that too.  I'm just procrastinating now...

After we finally got home from New York, I decided to take a few [more] days and relax and catch up on lost sleep and all that before writing.  My body decided that wasn't enough time and got all sick on me so I would have to rest some more. 



Anyways, I'm feeling mostly better now and just wanted to let my nine 13(!!!) sweet readers know that I am still alive and kicking and totally planning some interesting posts about my adventures the past couple of weeks.  :)  Thanks for stickin' with me! 

Hope you all are having a great week!



No comments: