Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 Resolutions: February Recap


Happy March, friends!  Time to check in on my yearly goals and see how I'm doing.  It feels like I haven't done much, but I'm hoping I'm wrong ;)

1. Run 100 miles this year.
Once again, I blame the cold for my lack of productivity in this area.  I'm hoping that will change soon, but seeing as how they're calling for another 5 inches of snow this weekend I doubt it.  My monthly total this month is a whopping 2.55 miles bringing my total to-date to 5.38 miles. Only 94.62 miles to go! Haha....

2. Get back to my wedding weight.
I've been adding healthier meals to our rotation, but since we're not working out tons I still haven't seen the weight go down at all. :/ My motivation is lacking just a little bit in this area.  I keep telling myself I'll be better when the weather's warmer.  

3. Read 12 books.
Two books down, ten to go.  So far I'm still on track with this goal.  Yay!

4. Read through one book together with Doad.
We have been reading through a book called Community by Brad House.  We are about halfway through.  

5. Find a cleaning routine that works.
Still working on this.  I think we're improving?? But I still have a long way to go.  If only cleaning was as entertaining as Facebook...

6. Sell something from my online shop.
This one's still kinda on the back burner.  Doad is installing lights in my craft room right now so things are kind of packed up so he can work in there.  When he's done, I'll be back in there working on a new idea :)

7.  Go to a marriage conference.
Still looking for one we can afford. 

8. Go on a date with one of my sisters each month.
February = check!  This month I took my sister Jianna out for her birthday.  We went to starbucks, got Chinese food, and had a little picnic in my car lol.  

9. Learn Spanish.
Still plugging away at this one.  I'm on lesson 24 now.   I'm actually learning new stuff instead of just reinforcing what I learned in high school which is kind of exciting.  Still got a long way to go, but considering how slowly it's gone the past few years, the progress I've made in the past two months is definitely an improvement! :)

Ok, so that was better than I was expecting. Besides cleaning and sewing, I think I'm staying on track with everything so far.  Yayyy!  Thank you, Blog World, for keeping me accountable. :)    

Your turn, what goals are you hoping to achieve this month? This year? 
I'd love for you to tell me about them in the comments below!


No comments: