Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Dove Influenster Review

Okie dokie, artichokies!  (Sorry, I've had wine tonight...)

Here are my honest thoughts on the Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant/Deodorant that Influenster sent me to try out and review.


Also....
- Sorry that I kept trying to show you things to read even though it was all backwards.
- And sorry I kept saying "I don't know" while trying to explain simple things like scent and texture ... I don't know where my ability to use adjectives went.
- And sorry my dog interrupted in the middle - she's not feeling well and climbed up on the bed to cuddle with me.
- And lastly, what's up with me not smiling AT ALL until the very end of the video?  lol - I'm a happy/nice person, really.  Sorry for being so serious, I promise I like you all.

Anyways.... I hope you all feel super informed about this deodorant now.  And if you have more questions about how you can be an Influenster and get free stuff to try out, let me know!  It's lots of fun. :)  Comment if you're interested and I'll send you an invite. :)

That's all for now, folks! Ta ta!


No comments: