Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Star Crossed Episode 3 Recap

Whoopsies!  I got a little behind on my video recaps.  I guess things have been a little hectic lately.

My grandpa's having triple bypass heart surgery next month and I have been working through the details and trying to figure out if I should fly to Massachusetts to be there or not.  I ended up deciding not to go for now, but the rest of my family is going up there for Easter vacation so there will be plenty of loved ones by his side.

This past weekend was also quite busy.  Three parties in two days!  First was Jon and Jessie's engagement party.  We got to meet the rest of the bridal party and finally put some faces to the names we've been hearing.  It was a nice, chill evening with lots of laughs.  :) My kinda party.  Then on Sunday, we celebrated my sweet nephew's first birthday.  Can't believe he is one already!


He's still as adorable and sweet as ever, though!  In this picture he's laughing because we start clapping and cheering every time he starts clapping.  He thinks it's hilarious and I think it's about the cutest thing in the world.

Our second party for the day was my sister's 20th.  Woohoo!  We celebrated together earlier this week with a shopping trip to the mall - accompanied by one of our laughing attacks which end up with us laughing so hard we end up on the floor (sorry, fellow Forever 21 shoppers!)  Jill also celebrated by chopping all her hair off and piercing her nose, yeow!  She totally rocks it tho. :)



Ok, so you get the idea, it's been a little busy.  But fear not, the recap is here.  Watch below to see our thoughts on episode 3 and then leave a comment telling us what you thought!  You can check Tiff's blog out here and leave her some love too.  :)



PS.  I'm really sorry that this video is out of sync.  I'm trying to fix it, but google's not being very helpful today.  If anyone knows how to fix this: please help me! Thanks, bye!


No comments: