Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Our "Little House"

Yesterday, I obtained the key to the house that we will be renting. How exciting!

It is unreal that in just a few short weeks, Jordan and I will be the little keepers of our own "little house", as our new landlords like to call it. I was too excited to wait for the weekend to start moving the shower gifts in, so Jillian and I made a trip there today to just drop off a few things. :) I don't have many, but I thought I'd post a few pictures just for fun.


This is a before picture of the kitchen. It has recently been renovated and now looks like this:


I love all the windows. :) Natural light is my friend!

Behind this wall is the stairwell to the basement. This used to be a second bedroom, but they put a staircase in so you don't have to go outside to get downstairs.

This is the basement and off the right is another room with the washer/dryer/water heater, etc.

Yay! So excited about this. Can't wait to post more pics when we're moved in and decorated. March 12th is coming quickly! :)







1 comment:

Mama Marchand said...

It's adorable! That's what I call our house, too. :) Us and our little houses!