Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Dealing with Fear and Anxiety

I'm writing this post the morning of my HSG test.  I'm feeling a lot of fear and anxiety about this test, so much so that I feel sick to my stomach.  

I usually take all this nervous energy and channel it into something unproductive (Candy Crush, Netflix, Googling the procedure and scaring myself even more...), but I thought this morning that maybe instead of asking everyone else to pray for me and then twiddling my thumbs and waiting for it to all be over that I should actually do some praying for myself too.  


These are the verses that I'm going to try and focus on before and during my procedure today.  I hope they bring courage and strength to you too.  Whether you are facing fear today or some day in the future, I think we all can be encouraged by these words.


Via


Via
Via
Via

Via


No comments: