Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Tuesday night, Doad and I got a spontaneous invitation to go to the Orioles game with some friends from our old church.


Mostly I went because, you know... I'm a concession stand junkie.  I love me some ballpark hot dogs, and popcorn, french fries, and chicken baskets.

Great, now I'm hungry.


*drool*  Delicious.

The food was pretty good too.  ;)


I also just love the atmosphere.  Loud, spirited fans, the smell of beer and peanuts, and a nice cool breeze to balance out the warm summer sun.  I know summer's not for a month yet, but yesterday night I could tell that it is lurking around the corner just waiting to pounce.  I can't wait. :)

Sadly, we didn't win the game. :(  But it was still a good time and I'm glad we went even though it was last minute.  I think hubby had a good time hangin' with the guys and I'm happy he likes it when I tag along too.  :)


Do you plan on going to some baseball games this summer?  What's the name of your favorite team?



No comments: