Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweet Sixteen

This past weekend we hosted my sister's sixteenth birthday party.  Our first party at the new house.  :)



It was quite a party if I do say so myself.  I had no idea this house could hold so many teenagers.  I'm gonna guess that there were about sixty people here, but unfortunately, I forgot to take very many pictures so the only proof I have is a broken couch and a doorknob-less door.  Broken couch = crazy party, right?



There was lots of dancing.


And an AWESOME cake - hacked from pinterest, and made by mom :)


I know, you're jealous.  It's ok.  

*sigh* Not everyone has an awesome sister who will let you bring a whole youth group into their home for your birthday.  But, not everyone has an awesome little sister who makes it all worth it.  :)


Happy birthday, J! :) 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: