Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Mani Monday: My first ever Vlog!

Uh oh, she's posting a video?!?


Hehe, yep, I sure am.  Here's a look at all the goodies I got in my Julep Maven February golden box.  Enjoy!



Thoughts:
~ I sound so much different on video than I think I sound... weird

~ I'm having second thoughts about keeping my duplicate Rebel polish - I just have so many polishes already.  Maybe I should do a giveaway with it and a couple of other polishes?

~ Is it weird to paint each nail a different color if I can't decide which of these polishes to use first?


If you'd like to become a Julep Maven and score some awesome polishes like these for yourself, here's what you need to know:

Why I think you should join: 
-You get 20% off all Julep products and free shipping on every order
-Refer just 2 friends and get enough "Jules" (referral points) for a free Maven box!
-No commitment - if you don't like the month's colors or its just not in your budget this month you can easily skip the month with no charge and no penalty.  
-Did you watch my video??  :p  You get chances to win some awesome products and I ALWAYS feel like I got a great deal.
-Awesome customer service

Ok, I could go on, but I'll stop before I sound like a commercial.  I just really do love them. 

If you're interested in trying them out, I'd love it if you'd use my referral link. Sign up and get your first box for just FREE using the code FREEMAVEN.  Give it a try and tell me what you think! :) Happy Monday, Friends!



No comments: