Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Mani Monday: Pink and Brown

Like my post title?  :)  

The creative juices are running slowly today!  That's the best I had... sorry.

A while back I got a super awesome deal on some E.L.F. cosmetics products thanks to this lovely little website here.  Awesone = I paid $1 + shipping and that's all!  :)  I got tons of goodies including six nail polishes.  I most definitely did a happy dance when this package came!



I used three of the E.L.F nail polishes on today's manicure along with some gold striping tape.  I'm definitely not an art major or anything of the sort so I wasn't sure how well the pink and brown were working together.  I think adding the gold glitter on top of the pink nails and the gold stripes on the brown helped tie it together a little better.  What do you think?


What I used:

Champagne by E.L.F. Cosmetics
Smoky Brown by E.L.F. Cosmetics
Golden Goddess by E.L.F. Cosmetics
Gold Nail Tape Stripes from Amazon



Linking up:


Happy Monday, everyone!  Wishing you all a wonderful week!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Lexi said...

Woah - the gold stripes are awesome!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

WOW, that mani is gorgeous! Perfect for fall! I have that gold glitter elf polish- stinks to high heavens, but it's a gorgeous color. I'm actually wearing it as a top coat now.

Hope you're having a great day!