Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mani Monday: November Julep Bombshell Box

I sort of got this box by accident this month.  I hadn't decided if I wanted it or not but forgot to skip the month so it ended up on my doorstep.  I couldn't be happier about it.  I LOVE these two shades.  The colors are deep and rich and so, so beautiful.  


These packages always come so adorably wrapped and always have a cute little extra added in.  The extra this month was three of their One Step Polish Remover Pads.  I haven't tried these yet, but they are in my purse, ready to go for the next time I need polish remover on the run.  

The other non-nail polish item in the box was Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting.  Super soft and creamy, this frosting felt wonderful.  My husband hates grapefruit, so I was worried that he wouldn't like the way I smell if I used it.  But I just made him smell it (without telling him the flavor haha!) and he said it smells good!  :)  So I will most definitely be using this as the days get colder to keep myself nice and moisturized.  


And lastly, here are the beautiful nail colors.  


Trina is a beautiful deep purple with just a touch of a pinkish shimmer in it.  
Donna is described as a smokey peacock blue creme.  

I can't even put my finger on why I love these colors so much, I just think they're super pretty.  Maybe it's because blue and purple are some of my favorite colors. Or maybe it's just because the deep, dark tones are so perfect for this season.  Either way, I'm a fan and I'm glad I didn't skip this month.  


If you want to become a Julep maven and gain access to magnificent polishes like these, I would highly recommend it.  You can even get two free nail colors with your first maven box by using the code FREEGIFT.  Happy Monday, friends!




No comments: